[virt-tools-list] virt-manager and iSCSI

Hey folks,

I was just trying to add some iSCSI storage and came across an error, and in googling said error I found this list!   Lucky me!

In a recent thread from January it was discussed but I do not see details on how to build and manage the XML files talked about here

https://www.redhat.com/archives/virt-tools-list/2012-January/msg00100.html

Could someone please give me details on how to do that?
Is there a good web site tutorial maybe?

thanks,
-Alan