Re: [virt-tools-list] virt-manager and iSCSI

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 11:33 AM, Daniel P. Berrange <berrange redhat com> wrote:
Oh, are you connecting to libvirt's virtualbox driver ?

No, sorry for the confusion.  I'm really new at iSCSI and that was just my way of saying I had this working with VBox.

But I've decided to dump VBox and want to move to native Xen in RHEL5

Anyway, I'm following the other doc you wrote for command-line and so far so good.  I don't have the VM up and running yet but my iSCSI pool is mounting so it looks promising.