Re: [virt-tools-list] virt-manager and iSCSI

OK, I'm just poking around virsh and what commands are there, and I have a feeling I've found the issue.

I took my iSCSI disk and made an XML file for a "pool" but I have a feeling I should have made an XML file for a "volume"

Could that be the case?

So it sees something out there it is just confused about exactly what it is.

So I just need to remove that pool and then make a file for a volume and add it?