Re: [virt-tools-list] iSCSI disk goes missing after domU installation

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 1:10 PM, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad wilk oracle com> wrote:
No. The problem you said you had was that your installation
on your hard-disk could not boot.

I do an install to an iSCSI target and the install goes great, disk gets partitioned, and with the live CD still running I check the disk and everything is there and fine - i.e. the whole installation.  But then when I try to boot from that iSCSI target it will not

Huh? GRUB2 doesn't even get loaded?

I guess I should have provided a screen shot right from the beginning - sorry

https://plus.google.com/photos/113518077816006248932/albums/5732421463318682369