Re: [virt-tools-list] iSCSI disk goes missing after domU installation

OK, if any of you are in Ottawa I'll give you my work address so you can line up to boot my in the arse for my stupidity.

When I add the disk from virt-manager it has to be type "Virtual Disk" in order to boot from it.   You can install to it if it is IDE or SCSI, but cannot boot from it.

Sorry folks and thanks for all the help.  On the upside I did learn A LOT about Xen and iSCSI in the process