Re: [virt-tools-list] iSCSI disk goes missing after domU installation

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 12:41 PM, Alan McKay <alan mckay+virt gmail com> wrote:
When I add the disk from virt-manager it has to be type "Virtual Disk" in order to boot from it.   You can install to it if it is IDE or SCSI, but cannot boot from it.

Well, I'm sad to report that was a false alarm - it was booting from the Live CD even though I had "HD" marked in the GUI

So back to square one.   Though I'm going to redo the install as a virtual disk and see what happens from there - I have a feeling it might do the trick.