[virt-tools-list] Looking for a tutorial set up of LXC (Application container) using virt-manager

Hai All,

I am a new bee evaluating LXC (application container) using virt-manager version 0.9.0. I am successful in setting up a basic container with details as follows;

<domain type="lxc">
   <name>test</name>
   <memory>102400</memory>
<os>
   <type>exe</type>
   <init>/bin/sh</init>
</os>
<devices>
   <console type="pty"/>
</devices>
</domain>

Now I am looking for a tutorial or a steps that helps in using ssh to created container and mounting a separate root file system (independent of host machines file system).

Kindly help me in finding them.

Thanking you,
--
Sasikanth