Re: [virt-tools-list] virt-manager issues [solved]

I finally found the solution to the missing tool bars in virt-manager on my Ubuntu 12.04 workstation. I had to remove the folder ~/.gconf/apps/virt-manager, which apparently contained some configuration settings from an older version that were incompatible with the newer one. Of course, this requires that all of the connections be set up again, but that is no big deal.

Trey Nolen