[virt-tools-list] Custom Keys - SendKey Menu

Dear users,

virt-viewer has a menu to send keys inside virtual machines. These are some pre-defined keys listed there. But I need to send a custom key. For example I have a virtual machine of windows7 and I want to start a "Run" by sending a key "WIN+R". So is there any way to send a custom key?

Regards
Alee