[virt-tools-list] [libosinfo] Sort out keyboard layout config setting

Based on my discussion with Christophe here and on IRC, I changed the whole approach in these patches: We now expect apps to provide locale (same format as 'l10-language' config) instead of X layout. We then infer layout from that in the script template XML (currently only Fedora makes use of it).