Re: [virt-tools-list] [libosinfo 2/2] fedora, installer: Set keyboard config for >= F18

On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:55 PM, Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau redhat com> wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 07, 2012 at 03:55:22PM +0200, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:
>> I really don't see any way to remove the duplication other than either
>> using datamaps or removing the fix for one of the profiles.
>
> The good news is that the datamap code at
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~teuf/libosinfo/log/?h=datamap seems to be
> working. I'll send it for review early next week once I've tested it
> a bit more.

That would mean we can't get libosinfo-based installer stuff in Boxes
done for Monday's release and I'm very keen on getting that done so
unless there is anything else wrong with this patch other than it
being ugly, I'll push it.

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124