[virt-tools-list] issues building virt-viewer

Hello everyone,

I am new to virt-viewer and I've been trying to build it using the autobuild.sh script from the git repository. However, the build process is not working as some warnings are being hit during the source code compilation and there is a specific flag being passed to autogen.sh to --enable-compile-warnings=error.

For the moment I just removed the flag and I was able to build virt-viewer. But I was wondering whether this is the correct way of building or if there are different instructions to build virt-viewer.

Best regards,

Leonardo Garcia