[virt-tools-list] Iphone virt_manager 0.9.4 XP

Hello,
I've KVM installed on my Fedora17 with XP as guest os.
USB2.0 is configured and  USB-Host-Device "USB 05ac:12a8" added.
Actually the guest-os is reconizing the IPhone as a camera. So far so good.

But he guest -XP is not recognizing the IPhone as a mass storage device, so I cannot connect it to Itunes.

New ITunes version 11.0.1.22 and the Apple mobile device driver are installed and working.

Any ideas what can be happen? Do I need to add any special USB-Host-Device?

Many thanks in advance!!

BR JB