[virt-tools-list] hope DVD attach menu on virt-manager and virt-viewer

Hi,

I am mainly using KVM, but I had a time to evaluate hyper-v.

In the MS hyper-v, there is a menu on vm console like this
"Media > DVD Drive > insert Disc..."

(See attached hyper-v screen capture. Sorry japanese version.)

This functionality is very convenient for me when I use dvd media from vm.
I hope there is a similar menu for the virt-manager and virt-viewer.

Thanks,
Hisao