Re: [virt-tools-list] Latest virt-manager and libvirt - no kvm detected

On 02/03/2012 07:07 PM, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
On Fri, Feb 03, 2012 at 04:54:35PM +0530, Deepak C Shetty wrote:
Hi,
     I have VT enabled in my bios and kvm_intel and kvm modules
loaded as seen from lsmod.
I am trying to run latest VMM (compiled from git src) on ubuntu
11.04 host and when i try to create
a new VM it says hypervisor not found. I also have /usr/bin/qemu-kvm
soft linked to my compiled version of qemu in my ~/usr/local/
Have you built this version with kvm support? Is it working if you use your
distro qemu?

Christophe
Is there any special flag i need to pass to virt-manager for kvm support ?
qemu yes i build using --enable-kvm. libvirt does not have any --enable-kvm, correct ?