[virt-tools-list] Removing superfluous connections from virt-manager 0.61?

Ahmad Jagot ahmad.jagot at a1comms.co.uk
Tue Jan 10 16:59:29 UTC 2012

Hello all,

By accidentally calling virt-manager with incorrent '-c' switches, I
managed to create redundant connections in virt-manager. One of them is
a clone of my sole Xen connection, with its 'ID' column entry pointing
to the Xen socket. The other simply has ID '1' (my misplaced
command-line argument).

Although these entries pose no problem in and of themselves, there seems
to be no way to remove/delete the connections in virt-manager 0.61, as
there is in later versions. Is there any way to remove these entries
from the list, from the command-line or otherwise?

Thanks,
Ahmad