[virt-tools-list] Removing superfluous connections from virt-manager 0.61?

Hello all,

By accidentally calling virt-manager with incorrent '-c' switches, I managed to create redundant connections in virt-manager. One of them is a clone of my sole Xen connection, with its 'ID' column entry pointing to the Xen socket. The other simply has ID '1' (my misplaced command-line argument).

Although these entries pose no problem in and of themselves, there seems to be no way to remove/delete the connections in virt-manager 0.61, as there is in later versions. Is there any way to remove these entries from the list, from the command-line or otherwise?

Thanks,
Ahmad