[virt-tools-list] Problem with shutdown

 I am using centos 6.3 (Host machine) and virt-manger and guest machines with openbsd 5.1, centos (Zimbra) and another with Openbsd 5.1.

 I am having problem with shutdown in Host machine. Host machine turn off after 15 minutes or more to  shutdown. the host machine has a lot of time to shutdowsn. This is a problem because I want that my nobreak APC shutdown Host machine 5 minutes before battery turn off.

  What Do i have do of the shutdown Be more fast?

--
[], Anderson Alves de Albuquerque.
E-mails: andersonalvesdealbuquerque#hotmail.com (replace # by @)