[virt-tools-list] Remote install question

Hello All,

I'm attempting to install a new VM over the network, but keep running into storage issues. First, I can't install off of local disk media as virt-manager claims that nothing is there. The drop down menu correctly identifies the fedora disk in the try. I can't install off of an iso either. I found a thread online suggesting I create a storage pool for my isos and so I did, but after clicking on the "finish" button I get an internal process error essentially telling me that it cannot read the iso. I'm logged in as root so I don't think permission are the issue. I am able to do all of this locally without issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jon