Re: [virt-tools-list] different install-wizards in virt-manager

On 06/11/2012 08:42 AM, Michael Menge wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i found that virt-manager uses one install wizard if connected to local
> qemu and an other if connected over ssh (even to localhost).
> The wizard used over ssh has more options and features.
>
> Is this a feature or a bug?
> If this is a feature woh can i use the remote wizard on local qemu
> connections

You'll have to explain the actual differences you are seeing. The wizard
should be the same, but certain install options may be disabled for remote
connections. I can't think of anything that should be available for remote,
but not for local connections though.