[virt-tools-list] Need Help

Hello, I am using virt-manager to run guest machines on my Xen 4.1-64 bit installed laptop. I created domU using virt-manager. But those domU are HVM(Fully virtualized). I want to create domU using PV mode (paravirtualized mode). So, how to use virt-manager for that. And which OS will run as Guest in PV mode?