[virt-tools-list] VMM OSX port

Gene Crucean emailgeneonthelist at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 19:14:17 UTC 2012

Cole, thanks for the reply! That was all very helpful.

Sorry about the wrong list thing too btw. Take care guys!

--
Gene Crucean - Emmy winning - Oscar nominated VFX Supervisor / iOS-OSX
Developer / Filmmaker / Photographer

~~ Please use my website's contact form on www.genecrucean.com for any
personal emails. Thanks. I may not get them at this address. ~~