[virt-tools-list] Virt-top Csv format Change

Jeganathan.T jegant at icspsolutions.com
Wed Mar 7 10:07:33 UTC 2012

Hi ,

I am using the virt-top for monitoring the kvms ,my requirement is to store the out put to csv and import to the mysql db,but the current csv format is not suitable to import to the mysql db,I have attached the csv file format which is need for me.can you please guide me to change the format in virt-top.I am using virt-top-0.3.3.0-2.The file name is “virt-top-modified-output” is current requirement for me.Any other tool is to get the kvm information please provide the information.

Regards
Jegan
+65 - 93454221