[virt-tools-list] How to access virt-manager window for entering commands.

Hello friends,
                    I need to inspect the guest OS i have in my system. My host OS and guest OS both are running Ubuntu 11.10 64 bit. I am using KVM with virt-manager. I need to enter into the console of the virt-manager similar to QEMU monitor which can be accessed by pressing ctrl+alt and then shift +2. Also,how to find how much memory(in bytes) is the guest OS using. Kindly let me know. Its urgent for me. Many thanks.

QEMU/monitor link :-
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/QEMU