[virt-tools-list] virt-manager won't let me fully virtualize

Hey folks,

If virt-manager does not give me the option to fully virtualize when adding a new DomU, does that mean my hardware does not suppor it?

It is a relatively old Dell PowerEdge (1850 I think).  Maybe 7 or 8 years old.

I have an option for paravirtualize but fully is ghosted out.

Or am I missing some RPMs?

Running CentOS 5.8 as dom0

thanks,
-Alan