[virt-tools-list] AttributeError: 'gtk.Entry' object has no attribute 'is_sensitive'

Hi,

I am getting this error:

File
"/home/camponez/devel/virt-manager.git/src/virtManager/addhardware.py",
line 792, in get_config_usbredir_host
    if not host.is_sensitive():
AttributeError: 'gtk.Entry' object has no attribute 'is_sensitive'

I am reporting this because it is strange to me that this code runs to
anyone as in pygtk documentation, there is no "is_sensitive" method for
gtk.Entry (or gtk.Widget), but gtk.Action. By the way this method exists
in gtk.Widget on the gtk documentation.

The method to be called here should be get_sensitive() then.

What am I missing?

Regards,

Eduardo Elias Ferreira