Re: [virt-tools-list] Why i cannot select the local ISO file during create a VM?

Thanks a lot, Gao. But i cannot see iso type, and i guess my problem is the virt-manager cannot connect to the localhost QEMU (nothing happened after i double click it) , and i added another connection which select "Connect to remote host" and it can be connected. (but it hasn't the browser local)

And i run virt-manager under kris role. If i run it under root role, then i got an error message: "Error starting Virtual Machine Manager: no D-BUS daemon running".

Do you know where the log dir of virt-manager? i want to find the reason why i cannot connect to localhost QEMU.

Thanks again.