[virt-tools-list] OsinfoInstallScript:product-key-format

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) zeeshanak at gnome.org
Sat Nov 10 10:57:05 UTC 2012

Hi Daniel,
  I see that there is a 'product-key-format' property in
 OsinfoInstallScript class. Currently no script provide a value for it so I
don't know whats the intended format of this string. Is this prop a string
by mistake? IIRC some of Fabiano's changes were merged into your patches so
I'm not sure `git blame` is correct here. Would be good to decide this
anyways so I can correct this or document the format and set this from the
scripts.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)