[virt-tools-list] OsinfoInstallScript:product-key-format

Hi Daniel,
  I see that there is a 'product-key-format' property in  OsinfoInstallScript class. Currently no script provide a value for it so I don't know whats the intended format of this string. Is this prop a string by mistake? IIRC some of Fabiano's changes were merged into your patches so I'm not sure `git blame` is correct here. Would be good to decide this anyways so I can correct this or document the format and set this from the scripts.

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124