Re: [virt-tools-list] [libosinfo v2 1/8] Use glib-mkenums to register enums with glib

On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 4:14 PM, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
<zeeshanak gnome org> wrote:
> From: "Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)" <zeeshanak gnome org>
>
> This commit adds the generation of osinfo_enum_types.[ch] using
> glib-mkenums. These files will register the various enums that will get
> added to osinfo header files with glib.

I went ahead and pushed these changes as they were just slightly
improved/corrected and more divided versions of already ACK'ed
patches.

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124