Re: [virt-tools-list] how to convert virtualbox vm instance to kvm instance, and then run kvm instance under virt-manager?

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 07:25:38AM +1300, Qiubo Su (David Su) wrote:
> dear eric,
>
> moreover, the converted guest is unbootable under kvm, so how can i install
> new drivers into it and make the other tweaks? what drivers should i
> install and tweaks to make in the guest? do you have any tutorial, pdf etc
> information for this?

You could use libguestfs (or virt-rescue etc) directly to edit the
image.  However it's going to be very tedious to work out what to
change by hand.

Also we're missing some vital information: what are these
guests running?

Rich.