Re: [virt-tools-list] [libosinfo v5 06/12] Remove now redundant code in InstallConfigParam

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 12:17:15AM +0200, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 7:07 PM, Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau redhat com> wrote:
> > I guess I would have kept the empty 'priv' struct in case it's ever needed
> > in the future, which would make _init non empty.
>
> *If* we ever need it, its not so hard to add it (even from scratch) so
> not worth keeping redundant code/allocations.

For what it's worth, my understanding is that there is no extra allocation
involved. And removing this code and readding it is still more costly
time-wise than just keeping it ;) But I don't feel very strongly about
that.

Christophe