Re: [virt-tools-list] [libosinfo 3/5] Fix OsinfoMedia::installer-reboots default value

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 7:50 PM, Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau redhat com> wrote:
> By default, we want to report 1 reboot during installation, not -1.

That depends on the media. We want to return '1' for media that has an
installer and '-1' for others (so apps can differentiate). I think we
don't want to have this prop as _CONSTRUCT in the first place as we
don't pass the value to the constructor.

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124