Re: [virt-tools-list] [libosinfo v4] Add data on GNOME 3.6

On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 5:19 PM, Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau redhat com> wrote:
> ACK
>
> (is a GNOME Boxes patch adding the gnome logo there coming?)

Yup, We'll need to ship this one though:

<jimmac> zeenix,
https://raw.github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-mockups/master/boxes/gnome-logo.svg
<zeenix> jimmac: thanks
<zeenix> jimmac: but this won't be a canonical location for this, would it?
<jimmac> why does canonical source matter? can't you ship it?
<jimmac> the color is dependent on the context
<zeenix> jimmac: well, we don't ship other logos so a bit relunctant
on shipping one but its no biggie

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124