Re: [virt-tools-list] [libosinfo 1/2] Add 'install-stages' parameter to OsinfoMedia

On Wed, Oct 03, 2012 at 04:32:45AM +0300, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:
> From: "Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)" <zeeshanak gnome org>
>
> If media is an installer, this specifies the number of install stages
> (IOW number of reboots the intaller takes before installation is
> complete). Default value is '1'.

Why not install-reboots rather than install-stages?
1 as a default value is wrong for live images. And I'm not really sure what
the value should be for live images combined with an installer. Any
thoughts about this?

Christophe