[virt-tools-list] Using more than four CDROMs with virt-manager

Jimmy Crossley jcrossley at conetrix.com
Thu Oct 4 23:40:15 UTC 2012

Is it possible to create a kvm machine with more than 4 CDROM drives using virt-manager 0.8.4?  If I just run kvm from the command line, I can specify as many SCSI CDROMs as I want.  But virt-manager only creates IDE CDROMs, as far as I can tell.  Could I tweak the XML file to add SCSI CDROMs?  I am using kvm 0.12.5 on Debian GNU/Linux 6.0.6, amd64.

-----------------------------
Jimmy Crossley
CoNetrix
Sentry Plaza III
5214 68th Street, Suite 200
Lubbock, TX  79424
jcrossley at CoNetrix.com
https://www.CoNetrix.com
Telephone: 806-687-8600
Toll Free: 800-356-6568
Fax: 806-687-8511
This e-mail message (and attachments) may contain confidential CoNetrix information. If you are not the intended recipient, you cannot use, distribute or copy the message or attachments. In such a case, please notify the sender by return e-mail immediately and erase all copies of the message and attachments. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message and attachments that do not relate to official business are neither given nor endorsed by CoNetrix.