[virt-tools-list] Would virt-manager like to support virtio-scsi?

Hi, everyone:

Now, virtio-scsi has been supported by libvirt/qemu, but we can only
assign virtio-scsi devices via libvirt xml or qemu cmdline, and users
couldn't do this by simple/visible way(virt-manager).

So, let me put forward my question:

1) Would virt-manager like to accept virtio-scsi devices?
   If so:
      A) Do you Red-Hat decide to do this yourself soon?
         If so:
            a) Do you think other guys' modifications isn't needed?
            If so:
               i) Could you tell me when virt-manager can support
                   virtio-scsi?
   Else:
      A) Why not? The virtio-scsi isn't necessary to users who use gui?

Thank you very much for your replies.

Ren Mingxin