[virt-tools-list] creation of VM without installation media

Hi,

i encounter problem with Virtual Machine Manager 0.8.2 on my Debian.
trying to create new VM but it requires me to select Installation
media *.iso, PXE or network install. I have downloaded full installed
disks from VMware, converted them with qemu-img but when I want to
create clean VM I need to have installation media? even I dont want to
install anything at start.

Please can you advice?

btw, great job with virt-manager. :) it is my favourite Virtualization
tool even there are still some bugs I already fall in love with it.

--Br Robin