Re: [virt-tools-list] [libosinfo 3/5] Mark obvious strings in DB for translation

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 11:56:37AM +0200, Michal Privoznik wrote:
> Or, are you trying to allow translation of XML element values? Again,
> translating CentOS is not a good idea. I cannot even imagine situation
> where this is needed.

Yes, the goal is to translate the element content. It's nice at least for
Windows versions which have localized names for their different editions:
http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows7/products/compare
Now that you mention it, marking every single name as translatable is
probably overkill (unless in some languages, they transliterate the names
in the script they are using?)

Christophe