Re: [virt-tools-list] [libosinfo 1/5] Add translation framework

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 04:07:11PM +0300, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:
> Christophe pointed out the same in his review. The thing is that there
> is no translation yet. When a string is marked for translation or a
> new translated string is added, its very likely that developer will
> forget to add the enclosing file into this list. So IMHO its better to
> add them all already here since it'll only add a bit of build-time
> overhead.

By that reasoning, the list will get outdated anyway when we add new files.
Missing files are not that hard to notice with intltool-update -M

> AFAIK, thats how most projects do it.

I was under the impression of the opposite, that only files with
translatable content get added to POTFILES.in

Christophe