Re: [virt-tools-list] [libosinfo v4 1/3] Add translation framework

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 2:17 PM, Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau redhat com> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 01:58:19PM +0200, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:
>> Interestingly, I didn't look at vala module at all for examples. I saw
>> gtk+ and gnome-boxes using it (some others too but I dont recall
>> which). So not a good opportunity to flame vala, sorry. :)
>
> I'm not flaming vala, I'm just stating my experience with POTFILES.skip.

I'm sorry if that was the case but keeping in mind that many other
modules (including core) in GNOME are doing exactly the same and the
fact that I pointed this out both before and after you mentioned vala
in this discussion, it seemed very much like that you are flaming
vala.

Again, sorry if that was not the case.

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124