[virt-tools-list] really executable installs

Currently, all "installs" on the current master (gtk3) branch are broken. That is, any install using "autobuild.sh", rpm, or running python setup.py install.

The problems:

1. setup.py does not include "virtcli" as one of the directories in the data_files list.

2. Using a fixed path at build time for the wrapper files produces pathnames that do not work.

I am not sure what to correct fix is here.

Using a relative pathname ("../share/virt-manger/<whatever>") works "sometimes". Not using a wrapper at all and simply using a symbolic link in /usr/bin to the above relative pathname does seem to work.

I have my current updates working in the virtual-manager-git-clone directory but I wanted to make sure that the stuff would actually work when installed ... that is when I found out "oops".

I did notice that my_build_icons ignores cliconfig.icon_dir.

BTW, there are two separate lists that seem to address the same thing. scripts[] and cmds[] in my_build().

I will be happy to continue working on this but I need some guidance here.

Gene