Re: [virt-tools-list] Debugging TLS connection between virt-viewer and libvirt running on separate hosts

On 04/10/2013 06:36 PM, Will Dennis wrote:
> Is the virt-tools list supposed to be devel only? (I did post this
> question a month ago to libvirt-users, with no response (which I
> supposed was because it was a virt-manager/virt-viewer type of
> problem...)

Unfortunately libvirt-users tends to leave a lot of unanswered emails, so not
too surprising.

virt-tools is about virt-manager/virt-viewer dev, but my guess is that it
isn't virt-manager specific.

Best bet of someone figuring it out would probably require a complete step by
step of your setup, virt-manager --debug output, and possibly libvirt debug
output. There's just a lot of variables here.