[virt-tools-list] error: can't copy 'virtcli/cli.cfg': doesn't exist or not a regular file

Hi,

When install latest virt-manager, I get this error:

error: can't copy 'virtcli/cli.cfg': doesn't exist or not a regular file

I did a bisect and found the problem is introduced by
commit 2a7a634df0547, which installs virtcli/cli.cfg.
But I can't find the file, neither in git nor generated.
Any ideas?

Hu Tao