[virt-tools-list] [Virt-viewer] language setting for remote-viewer?

Hi list members!

Is there any chance to set a different language than English for remote-viewer?
I tried to set an environment var in windows named LC_MESSAGES=de, but that doesn't work. Furthermore there is no command line option/switch when starting virt-viewer...
Do I have to manually compile a .mo file from the .po files available on git?

Virt-viewer-0.5.3 platform w64

Thanks for any suggestions!

Cheers
Martin