Re: [virt-tools-list] [Virt-viewer] language setting for remote-viewer?

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 01:13:03PM +0200, MK wrote:
> Hi Rich & Christophe!
>
> I'm using the windows build 0.5.5-1 from
>  http://teuf.fedorapeople.org/

This build is maintained by Christophe Fergeau (teuf).

> There's only one i18n directory in path .../virt-viewer/share/locale
> which is named "fr". Nevertheless virt-viewer is starting up in
> English, not French language.
>
> Is this build incomplete?

It sounds like it might be.  Note that virt-viewer will start up in
the language most suitable for your locale, but default to English if
there is no suitable *.mo file available for your locale.  You can
change your locale [on Linux -- don't know about Windows] by setting
$LANG.

Rich.