[virt-tools-list] Ubuntu Server Paravirtualization

Hi everybody.

I was using the tutorial I found here:
http://virt-tools.org/learning/install-with-command-line/

And using the ftp link (at the end of the page: http://ftp.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/dists/maverick/main/installer-i386/) I installed Ubuntu using the option over the network in the virt manager. I'd like to make paravirtualization. But, in that link, the versions of the Ubuntu 12.04 are only Desktop and I would like to install Ubuntu Server 12.04 LTS.
Does anyone knows one server that has the Ubuntu Server 12.04 that function in the virt manager with the option over network to download and install?

I'll be very grateful if anyone can help me. Thanks.

--
Petrônio Carlos Bezerra