Re: [virt-tools-list] Problem with Installing Fedora 17 as Guest

On 08/04/2013 05:45 AM, Mina Jafari wrote:
> Hi,
> When I try to install fedora17 (x86_64) it says unable to start X, and
> virt-manager wants me to install text mode or using vnc.
> Why this happens?

Hard to say, you omitted all the details. What host distro, libvirt version,
qemu version, what's the guest XML configuration so we can see what virtual
hardware is being used. Fedora 17 is also discontinued so there aren't any
more security updates...