Re: [virt-tools-list] Problem with Installing Fedora 17 as Guest

Hi Mina,

Please, share more information on what you are trying to do. How are you trying to install Fedora 17? Are you using virt-manager or virt-install? What is the XML of your VM configuration? What are the steps you are following until getting to the error?

Best regards,

Leonardo Garcia