[virt-tools-list] News on virt-manager for windows?

Hi there,

Everything I found on google about virt-manager port for windows was very old and "build yourself"... No news on this?

Today I face big resistance for using KVM on RHEL and/or RHEV because sysadmins want easy access to administration from Windows desktops, like they have for XenServer, VmWare and Hyperv. Using Xming or another remote X solution does not makes them happy.

It looks like browser-based oVirt (or RHEV) also needs a Linux desktop for guest console access. :-(

Having to setup ssh keys and/or tls certs on the host and the management workstations is also not winning allies. I know things should be secure by default, but there should be an easier way (not so manual) to setup secure guest console connections. Specially for windows.

[]s, Fernando Lozano