[virt-tools-list] [virt-viewer] "Require spice-gtk 0.22" commit

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Wed Dec 18 14:32:28 UTC 2013

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 02:42:43PM +0100, Marc-André Lureau wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 2:23 PM, Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau at redhat.com> wrote:
> > Can we get all pushed patches sent to the mailing list so that we can always
> > have the option of getting code review goodness ? :)
>
> Didn't we discuss this over and over again, and have a rule that says
> that trivial fixes such as build-sys and doc don't have to go through
> mandatory review? And that you can fix other related things the same
> way without making a fuss?

Reference needed, as I don't remember us ever coming to an agreement on that
unfortunately. I definitely remember disagreeing with pushing build-sys
changes without review.

Also, what I meant in my request is "Can we get all pushed patches sent to
the mailing list, either before pushing for non-trivial patches, or after
pushing with a 'pushed as trivial' note for really trivial patches?", sorry
if I was not more explicit.

I was not necessarily suggesting that strictly all patches should be sent
for review, even though I could definitely live with having all patches
being sent on the ML for now, and it's probably easier as it avoids having
to wonder whether a patch is trivial or not ;)

Christophe