[virt-tools-list] virt-manager on windows environment

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Sat Dec 28 16:30:17 UTC 2013

On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 08:32:29AM +0000, Hiromitsu.Karei at jp.yokogawa.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does virt-manager work on Windows environment ?
> Does anyone run virt-manager on Windows environment ?

Not out of the box.  It's plausible to get virt-manager to work on
Windows -- as in, all the parts individually should work or can be
compiled on Windows.  But I will say that it's only going to happen if
someone sufficiently skilled and interested in Windows actually works
out the precise steps.

Rich.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MinGW